Seven wonderful things from the week that was….
- Testing our leg strength with the splits at BuggyFit (BuggyFit PostNatal Fitness, £5, Westonbirt Arboretum)
- Flags flying high in the sunshine in Tetbury
- Berry and Mascarpone fool, (recipe here)
- A resounding YES to a question posed from my morning banana
- Chicken Mug (£5 Gisela Graham at Burford Garden Centre)
- Quintessential British village fete, complete with umbrellas (Cherington Village Fete)
- Munchkin’s very own tower of bricks (Wooden Block, from a set, Lidl)